While Kanata Academy International endeavours to provide students with everything they will need,there are often times when students have questions for their teachers. Teachers will respond to course questions within 1 business day of receiving an email.
For example, if an email question is received by an eSchool teacher on Tuesday evening – a response will be issued by Wednesday evening. If an email question is received Friday evening, the teacher has until Monday evening to respond.
- Daily Communication from Teacher: Students will hear from their teacher daily (5 days a week) by text or email
- Course Questions 1 business day
- Evaluation Assignments 5-7 business days
- Tests 5-7 business days
- Booking Final Examinations (Ontario students) 5 business days
- Booking Final Examinations (out of province students) 5-8 business days
- Issuing of Report Cards 10 business days after the final exam is written
It is important for students to receive feedback from their teacher as they proceed through their course; as such, student assignments should be uploaded as soon as they are completed. Students should not send their teacher large units of work at one time; it will delay the teacher’s ability to provide timely feedback on a student’s progress. Tests, large assignments and Independent Study Units may take up to 7 business days to mark and return.