Students may register for courses through the school website or by calling the Kanata Academy Online Admissions Office. Kanata Academy Online is open all year long and operates on a weekly registration cycle. Any students who have registered by Friday at 5 p.m. EST, will start their course on the following Wednesday after 6 p.m. EST; providing that all of the required documents and tuition fees have been received. When necessary, a student may also request a specific start date be arranged in advance. During the registration process, all students must supply copies of the following documents:
1. Ontario Student Transcript (OST), Credit Summary or Local School Transcript translated into English.
2. A copy of one of the following documents:
- birth certificate
- driver’s license
- citizenship card
3. Parent Permission form (students under the age of 18).
4. Consent for Release of Documents form.
5. Proof of course prerequisite or a signed Letter of Permission from a current or former teacher to ensure that the student has the necessary prerequisite knowledge to take the course. Mature students with related prior learning or work experience may apply for an exemption from a prerequisite.
6. Student Fees are $4500.00 per school year. Please refer to the student handbook to find out what the tuition fees include.
- Students with special learning or medical needs should submit their Individual Education Plan (IEP) and/or medical records at the time of registration so teachers may provide adequate support during courses.